19:05 Aug. 2, 2016
Ukrainians are choosing 'Seven Wonders' in 'historical towns' nomination
The online voting will go on until the end of September.
Anyone can choose the best seven towns out of the shortlist of 21. Additionally, every town prepares a presentation.
The jury of 100 experts in tourism, architecture, history and culture will visit every finalist and vote for the best.
The final score will be counted 50/50, considering the choice of both online users and the jury.
The result will be announced on September 27.
Here are the top-10 historical towns and villages of Ukraine:
1. Khust (Zakarpattia region)
2. Bila Tserkva (Kyiv region)
3. Halych (Ivano-Frankivsk region)
4. Dykanka (Poltava region)
5. Kaniv (Cherkasy region)
6. Nizhyn (Chernigiv region)
7. Berdyansk (Zaporizhia region)
8. Sviatohirsk (Donetsk region)
9. Terebovlya (Ternopil region)
10. Petrykivka (Dnipro region)